Re: 3.6.1 mingw binaries for testing

From: nitnit
Subject: Re: 3.6.1 mingw binaries for testing
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 23:56:06 -0800 (PST)

Tatsuro MATSUOKA-2 wrote

> I have missed the timing the libraries update for build.
> http://www.tatsuromatsuoka.com/octave/Eng/Win/
> OctaveLibs.7z
>         qhull is updated to 2012.1.
>         BLAS related dll files is relinked with the reference BLAS.
>         Licence of each librarry is described in the License directory.
>         Newly built makeinfo.exe is included the bin directory
> Sorry for my delay for library update.
>
> Regards
>
> Tatsuro

Hi Tatsuro,

Thanks for your updated libraries. I will rebuilt an updated version.

One additioanl note:

I have noticed that my build is missing the environment var LAPACK_LIBS
which can be returned by

mkoctfile -p LAPACK_LIBS

while it is defined as -llapack in your recent 3.6.0 build (octave-3.6.0.7z
from http://www.tatsuromatsuoka.com/octave/Eng/Win/).

Have you "export" this var before your "make" ?

Regards
Nitzan