Re: Successful build of 3.6.1

From: Dr. Alexander Klein
Subject: Re: Successful build of 3.6.1
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 09:23:45 +0100

Am 26.02.2012 um 20:31 schrieb Ben Abbott:

> Are you able to build a MacOS bundle?
>
> i.e. Octave.app
>
> If so, are you interested in providing the app for the  Octave project?

Ben,

I think that right now I couldn't do much more than make dist-bz2 which
wouldn't be awfully helpful, because it doesn't contain dependencies.

I could, however, try to install MacPorts, and build a binary package
containing all dependencies as described in the MacPorts docs. This may or may
not work, as I have never done that before.

Do you think a MacPorts build might be helpful?

Later,

        Alex

--
          Dr. Alexander Klein, Diplom-Mathematiker

Physiologisches Institut       |               TransMIT-Bereich
Raum 543                       |     für Mathematische Analysen
                               |          und Feld-Simulationen
Aulweg 129                     |          Heinrich-Buff-Ring 44
35392 Giessen                  |                  35392 Giessen