Re: Is this the way to configure for static build of octave 3.6.1?

From: Corbin Champion
Subject: Re: Is this the way to configure for static build of octave 3.6.1?
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 12:22:33 -0800

On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 12:14 PM, John W. Eaton <address@hidden> wrote:
On  1-Mar-2012, Corbin Champion wrote:

| It is octave 3.6.1 .  Does that include your fix?

No.

| If not, is the fix simple
| and I can modify 3.6.1 and still work from a stable release, or do I need to
| roll forward?

It is not easy to apply that patch to the stable release and have it
work because it applies to a file that is run used by autogen.sh.  To
use that, you need gnulib source files and the release tarballs don't
have those.

jwe

The end result though will be that all the

DLD_FUNCTIONS_*_la_LIBADD = liboctinterp.la x y z

will become

DLD_FUNCTIONS_*_la_LIBADD = x y z

in src/Makefile.

Is that right?  That would be an easy change to make.

Is there a different version you think I should grab?

Thanks,
Corbin