Re: web pages update

From: Juan Pablo Carbajal
Subject: Re: web pages update
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 08:13:55 +0100

On Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 1:28 AM, J.J.Green <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi Ben, John
>
>> However, after clearing my history and cache, Chrome rendered
>> the same result as Safari (a Safari result is attached)
>
> now that I have cleared my cache I get an attractive
> looking page too -- apologies for the rookie mistake &
> line noise !
>
> Cheers
>
> Jim
> --
> J.J. Green
> http://soliton.vm.bytemark.co.uk/pub/jjg/

Hi, I just noticed this sentence in the support page

"Community support can be great, and with the Octave community it
often is, but sometimes you need to know that your question will be
answered."

Methinks the sentence after "but" should be negative xor "but" is not
correctly used.

--
M. Sc. Juan Pablo Carbajal
-----