Re: web pages update

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: web pages update
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 16:35:50 +0900 (JST)

--- On Fri, 2012/3/2, John W. Eaton  wrote:

> I've checked in some significant changes to the web pages.
>
> Please let me know if you notice broken links or other problems.
>
> If you have ideas about how to tweak the CSS file to make things look
> better, post your changes so we can try them out discuss them.
>
> jwe

Hello

The link
http://www.gnu.org/software/octave/download.html
resources for developers

points to

http://www.gnu.org/software/octave/getting-involved

However,

404 - Page Not Found

The page you were looking for could not be found on the GNU web server.
<snip>

Now we cannot find the way how to get development source.

Regards

Tatsuro