Re: Octave-3.6.1 for Windows (VS2008/VS2010) available

From: bzink
Subject: Re: Octave-3.6.1 for Windows (VS2008/VS2010) available
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 05:34:17 -0800 (PST)

On the VS2008 build, I also see the right-shifted, block cursor (Windows 7
Ultimate 32b).  I tried PS1('\s:\#> ') to no effect.

Per an earlier e-mail, I see the content of several forge packages, but so
far no combination of 'pkg load all' or 'pkg rebuild -auto *' makes anything
other than package java 1.2.8 appear under 'pkg list'.  I gather from your
original response that the package sub-directories might be malformed
somehow.  Is there a quick fix?

But these are minor things.  The GUI otherwise works great for me.  Thanks.

BZ