Nested functions patch

From: Max Brister
Subject: Nested functions patch
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 19:59:16 -0700

Attached is a patch to add support for nested functions along with a
few simple test cases (in test/nest). I tired to keep modifications to
the existing code to a minimum. Basically, I added a new storage class
to symbol_record, nonlocal, to handle variable lookup in nested
functions. My computer also passes the same number of tests with and
without the patch, so I don't think I added too many horrible bugs. I
would appreciate any feedback.

Max Brister