Re: compare_versions.m

From: c.
Subject: Re: compare_versions.m
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 17:46:03 +0100

> On 3/14/2012 1:33 PM, Carlo de Falco wrote:
> > Is there any reason for having two instances of the file
> > "compare_versions.m" in the source tree?
> > c.
>
> on latest 6c3441f3146b
> I see only one copy
>
> scripts/miscellaneous/compare_versions.m
>
> regards
> Marco

I just did

make distclean

then pulled and updated and I still see another copy of "compare.m"
in the test/ directory although it is not in the repository in savannah.
Any idea why it is there?

diff scripts/miscellaneous/compare_versions.m diff test/compare_versions.m

says the two files only differ in that the latter does not include tests.

c.