Re: why is the wiki page on building octave so lacking?

From: Richard Crozier
Subject: Re: why is the wiki page on building octave so lacking?
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 10:37:47 +0000

I have put my starting text for the introduction on the talk page of the
wiki page on building Octave

http://www.octave.org/wiki/index.php?title=Talk:Build_from_source#Manual_Introduction

We could collaboratively edit the text here maybe? To those who have
made suggestions, go ahead and change the text. When we're happy someone
can put it in a changeset.

Richard

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.