Re: Cleaning up the Savannah access list

From: logari81
Subject: Re: Cleaning up the Savannah access list
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 19:37:46 +0100

On 03/17/2012 06:14 PM, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso wrote:
A while ago Carnë cleaned up the Octave-Forge accounts list of people
who had not contributed in a long time nor used it. I think it's
important to do so on Savannah as well, so that we can have a more
realistic picture of how many people have direct access to Octave.

Of the current list, it seems to me like the following people are no
longer involved in Octave development:

     caliari (not sure about this one)
     dbateman
     grundberg
     hauberg
     highegg
     kahacjcde
     logari81 (also not sure)
     mahurin
     shaiay
     tmeyier
     wsloand

So! If you're still somehow using your Savannah project membership
credentials in a way I haven't noticed, please speak now. Otherwise,
we should remove the people above from the access list within the next
few days.

- Jordi G. H.
Hi Jordi,

I would like to maintain my access to Octave, in this period I do not have the time to work very much on it but I fix bugs occasionally and I follow the list.

Kostas