Re: Nabble mail-lists

From: Michael Creel
Subject: Re: Nabble mail-lists
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 14:34:10 +0100

On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 2:27 PM, Ben Abbott <address@hidden> wrote:
John and I have been made the owners of the Octave mail lists on Nabble.

And, the obsolete mailing lists (bug-octave, octave-graphics, octave-sources) have been deleted.

Ive received some emails titled "Deleted posts" from address@hidden. I'm not sure what the protocol is, but if everyone who has posted to one of these lists receives such an email, we may get some complaints.

Ben

Just so you know, I have received such messages, so I guess everyone who made posts will get them too. No complaints from me, though.
Best,
Michael