Re: GUI design

From: Jacob Dawid
Subject: Re: GUI design
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 00:21:59 +0100

Sorry, I confused GUI with IDE again.

Am 24. März 2012 00:18 schrieb Jacob Dawid <address@hidden>:
Robert, that is your opinion. I write lots of code every day on different projects. An editor and few tools are okay for some hacking, for serious development this is not sufficient. However, the IDE's you have mentioned are the worst that I am aware of. Good examples for a GUI that really boost your work are IntelliJ IDEA for Java and QtCreator for C++.

--
„Alle sagten: Das geht nicht. Da kam einer, der wusste das nicht und hat's gemacht.“ - Unbekannt