Conference poster

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Conference poster
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 13:49:20 -0400

Hi, based on Fotios's design, I tried to make a conference poster:

    http://jordi.platinum.linux.pl/piccies/octave-poster.png

The source is here, if you want to modify it:

    http://jordi.platinum.linux.pl/octave/octave-poster.zip

I'm not a graphic designer, and I'm font blind, so if you hate the
fonts (a lot of people seem to have a strong emotional response to
fonts), just go and modify and pick the fonts you like.

Once there's a rough consensus that the poster looks good, I'm going
to be spamming it everywhere locally, and I encourage you to do the
same.

- Jordi G. H.