Re: Octave 3.6.1 mingw for windows - updated

From: nitnit
Subject: Re: Octave 3.6.1 mingw for windows - updated
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 00:38:59 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Sébastien and others,

Michael and xianyi have fixed OpenBLAS stability issues for older pentium
architectures and released the first stable OpenBLAS.

I have compiled this version and the dlls can be downloaded from
https://skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?cid=03f7acf7a4a62765&resid=3F7ACF7A4A62765!132&parid=3F7ACF7A4A62765!122&authkey=!ANxnqi-7QHzQg74

Please test (replace bin\libblas.dll with the dynamicarch versions) and
report.

Regards,
Nitzan

Sébastien Villemot wrote