Qt oct-file?

From: Clark Dunson
Subject: Qt oct-file?
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 14:54:40 -0700

I've been looking at several starts and completions of how people have wrapped
and created bindings for Qt.  It seems most of the clients of Qt grow their
wrappers of Qt as needed.  A language binding smacks of needing to be more
complete as there usually isn't some other back door to get things done with.

That said, I have been looking for a good way to cut my teeth on oct-file, and
it seems that I could write a program/script that extracts the Qt API and then
structures a set of Octave bindings to it via mkoctfile.

Am I crazy?  Has it been done?

Thanks!