Re: GUI design

From: Judd Storrs
Subject: Re: GUI design
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 18:53:23 -0400

I think at this point we can all agree that Jordi doesn't like that
GUI Octave is closed source and feels its developer is an ungrateful
antisocial slime ball. Unfortunately, being an ungrateful antisocial
slime ball is not GPL (or even GPLv3) incompatible. I shudder to think
what Jordi's email conversation with the developer of GUI Octave
looked like and how it reflected on Octave.

--judd