Re: remove gmres from the list of unimplemented functions

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: remove gmres from the list of unimplemented functions
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 10:07:30 -0400

On 3 April 2012 02:52, c. <address@hidden> wrote:
> The attached changeset removes "gmres" from the list of unimplemented
> functions.
> As "gmres" was already in the latest release I was wondering whether I should
> push
> this to default or stable ...

This seems to me like a small documentation bug in stable. I don't see
how a user of stable can accidentally be told that gmres isn't
implemented, since just typing the function will result in gmres being
used, regardless of what's in unimplemented.m. Therefore, for the sake
of being conservative, I recommend patching on default.

HTH,
- Jordi G. H.