Re: Octave GUI vs. GUI Octave namespace confusion

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: Octave GUI vs. GUI Octave namespace confusion
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 19:39:03 -0400

On 9 April 2012 11:52, Rik <address@hidden> wrote:
> I don't want to get pushy with naming rights

I do. I would like to treat this as a trademark violation. If you're
creating non-free software, I don't want you to attach to it the name
of the free project I care the most about.

GPL aside, GUI Octave is deluding our users into thinking that we have
something to do with it, and I don't like it, not one bit.

- Jordi G. H.