Re: isnan in fortran

From: Mike Miller
Subject: Re: isnan in fortran
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 12:43:18 -0400

On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 12:19 PM, c. <address@hidden> wrote:
> what about the attached changeset?

Looks good to me, just read through it quickly for now.  For my part,
I won't be able to test it until later, but when I do I will test
against at least g77 3.4.6 and gfortran 4.1.2.  And now for some
comments.

Related to another thread started by jwe today, the new file names
should be *.in.f instead of *.f.in.

I would add "implicit none" to the configure check test program and
define "real x", just to be extra pedantic and make sure the compiler
doesn't quietly accept "isnan" as an undefined external symbol.

--
mike