Re: isnan in fortran

From: c.
Subject: Re: isnan in fortran
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 22:26:32 +0200

On 11 Apr 2012, at 21:46, John W. Eaton wrote:

> I applied it with a few small changes.  The most significant change
> was to use hg rename instead of hg remove+hg add.
>
> Thanks,
>
> jwe

I did actually use

hg mv errfc.f errfc.in.f

I wonder why the resulting patch still looked like if I had used hg remove+hg
add
maybe our hg entusiast Jordi has an idea what could be causing that?

Indeed, also the changeset you actually pushed, removes the whole body of the
.f files
and adds the full body of the .in.f ones:

http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/rev/bc4c574ab3b6

c.