Re: upcoming 3.6.2 release

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: upcoming 3.6.2 release
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 12:07:42 -0400

On 12-Apr-2012, Ben Abbott wrote:

| On Apr 11, 2012, at 5:07 PM, John W. Eaton wrote:
|
| > I'd like to make the 3.6.2 release in about a week or two.  Please
| > raise the priority on any bug reports that we should look at before
| > the release.
| >
| > jwe
|
| John,
|
| Would adding "Regression" to the "Item Group" on the tracker make it easier
to identify the bugs needing priority ?

OK, I added that as an option.  I now see that with the advanced
search it is possible to narrow the list of reports based on the "Item
Group", so that should be useful.  Please change the item group to
regression for any reports where that category applies.

Thanks,