Re: upcoming 3.6.2 release

From: fas
Subject: Re: upcoming 3.6.2 release
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 01:14:59 -0700 (PDT)

Hi!

I am new to octave and have only access to 3.6.1, not the current
development version. I am using the libraries for my master thesis.

I just submitted this bug report:

https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=36161
https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=36161

The release is 3.6.1, not dev (it was somehow reverted before I submitted
it).

I would be glad if you could check it out and see if this bug is
reproducible and tell me if it still exists in the development version.