Re: mat file opening

From: Ed Meyer
Subject: Re: mat file opening
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 08:57:19 -0700

The first data element in the file is compressed, and running in a
debugger it appears that zlib function uncompress() is complaining that
the data is "corrupted or incomplete". The compressed data is 225925 bytes,
the uncompressed size is declared to be 1254120 bytes, reasonable given
the size of the mat file.
Have you tried loading the file in matlab? That might tell if it really is corrupted.