Re: [Bug] strread() elaborated format strings

From: Júlio Hoffimann
Subject: Re: [Bug] strread() elaborated format strings
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 09:16:16 -0300

Thanks Philip, that's why i didn't found in the code where %[^] was being handled. I know John wants to rewrite some of this I/O functions in pure C++, but if i have time to do a quick fix in strread.m, should i add something around the line 473? It's the section where we need a new branch for dealing with the mentioned format specifier?

Bug reported: https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/index.php?36464

Regards,
Júlio.