Re: Compilation failing related to lex.ll

From: Daniel J Sebald
Subject: Re: Compilation failing related to lex.ll
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 20:05:02 -0500

My guess is that the change that is the problem is this one:

http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/rev/cbc00b587f36

I haven't been able to fix this because I'm not sure what was intended. However, it doesn't seem like the parentheses balance in the modified conditional, and I'm wondering about the logic. Perhaps the macros aren't being defined because the code thinks it is inside the classdef file when it isn't, or vice-versa. This would explain the error in the ./configure as well, as in that case it is try to construct the classdef file... My best explanation since this stuff has my head spinning.

Dan