Re: plotyy broken in 3.6.1?

From: marco atzeri
Subject: Re: plotyy broken in 3.6.1?
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 19:08:51 +0200

I forgot to copy the list

On 5/21/2012 7:07 PM, marco atzeri wrote:
On 5/21/2012 5:48 PM, Ben Abbott wrote:

I agree there is no "unset obj 2" in your version.

I've attached the gnuplot command file that drawnow produces for me.

Ben

Hi Ben,
solved. My mercurial repository was in a strange status,
forcing the update on the specific changeset solved the issue.

$ hg tip
changeset: 14664:161d06a52360
tag: tip
parent: 14662:dee1452ca601
user: Ben Abbott <address@hidden>
date: Sun May 20 14:18:53 2012 -0400
summary: Gnuplot toolkit: Unset color from previous axis.

$ hg update 161d06a52360
9 files updated, 0 files merged, 58 files removed, 0 files unresolved

very strange.

As it is a bug fix, should the changeset applied also to stable for next
3.6.2 ?

Marco