Octave small bug

From: cmoibenlepro
Subject: Octave small bug
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2012 07:58:33 -0700 (PDT)

Hi.

I have a small issue in Octave. I don't know if it is the right place to
post this.
I used 3.6.1 and 3.6.2 so far and both had the same issue.  Both were the
'Visual C++' versions on Windows 7.

My program uses '/pause;/' lines to pause the program so I could check some
outputs.
If I press Ctrl+C to stop the execution of a program, then after that Octave
no longer pauses on the 'pause' line.
So I need to exit Octave, and re-open it so it would pause again correctly.