Re: Please build the JIT branch

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: Please build the JIT branch
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 09:34:45 +0100

On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 2:36 PM, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi, guys.

The JIT branch needs a bit more love and code review:

    http://inversethought.com/hg/octave-max/

Please clone it and attempt to build it, especially on non-GNU
systems.

On my you-know-what non-GNU system, I'm facing 2 problem that I'm currently trying to work around:
1) llvm-config is not built (need to hack the cmake files to make it built)
2) configure.ac unconditionally uses "-isystem" compiler flag (I can probably hack my compiler wrapper to support it, but what's the reason for doing that?)

Michael.