Build instructions for gui branch?

From: Philip Nienhuis
Subject: Build instructions for gui branch?
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 02:15:29 -0700 (PDT)

Subject says most.

I've built the tip & installed it (in Mandriva Linux 2010.2). qt +
qtscintilla etc are installed.
Then I do:

address@hidden octave]$ hg update gui
cloning subrepo gui/qterminal from https://code.google.com/p/qterminal/
:
 <........loooooong wait............>
:
error: Empty reply from server while accessing
https://code.google.com/p/qterminal/info/refs
fatal: HTTP request failed
abort: git clone error 128 in gui/qterminal

Google only knows that "https://code.google.com/p/qterminal/info/refs";
doesn't exist.

Obviously I've missed a few things as other people on the list seem to be
able to build the gui. Frustrating.
So, where are the build instructions? I'd hope to find them, concise but
complete, in the gui branch in the repo.

BTW I know these from my last try 4-5 months back:
hg update gui
hg pull
qmake
make