Re: Fixing a bug in Octave.

From: vivek91m
Subject: Re: Fixing a bug in Octave.
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 09:39:45 -0700 (PDT)

Yes i am offering myself to work on bugs in general.

On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 10:00 PM, marco atzeri-2 [via Octave] <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 7/18/2012 6:26 PM, vivek91m wrote:
> Hello,
> I would like to contribute to the community by fixing a bug. Could anyone
> please tell me how should i go about it and where can i find more
> information about the same.
>
> With regards,
> Vivek

which bug ?
Or are you offering to work on bugs in general ?

Start from here
https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?group=octave

if a new bug, please register it.
Feel free to offer a patch to solve any current bugs

Regards
MArco

http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/Fixing-a-bug-in-Octave-tp4631489p4631490.html
To unsubscribe from Fixing a bug in Octave., click here.
NAML