Montreal octave conference (non technical) report

From: Doug Stewart
Subject: Montreal octave conference (non technical) report
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2012 10:59:44 -0400

WOW
What a nice (and intelligent) group of people. I learnt lost of things! and enjoyed many conversations.
The Google Summer of Code student are exceptional students, and their contribution to Octave is great!
I am totally impressed and hopefully will make it to the next conference.
Doug
PS   Add your thoughts to this thread so we can use this as a starting point for planning the next one.
PPS Jordie will be giving us a more technical overview of the conference.
--
DAS

https://linuxcounter.net/user/206392.html