Re: including a new gnulib module

From: Max Brister
Subject: Re: including a new gnulib module
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 17:15:29 -0500

On Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 4:49 PM, Matt Flax <address@hidden> wrote:
> Have you all addressed the inclusion of loadlibrary type of functions ?

I don't think this has been discussed in detail. I took a look at the
functions, and I don't think there is anything in the interpreter
preventing them from being supported.

> Is there a general agreement on whether or whether not to implement these
> features ?

I think the general agreement is that it would be nice to have these
features. Are you volunteering to implement them?

Max Brister