Re: Polar axes

From: Juan Pablo Carbajal
Subject: Re: Polar axes
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 17:15:37 +0200

On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 4:50 PM, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
<address@hidden> wrote:
> On 24 July 2012 10:25, Juan Pablo Carbajal <address@hidden> wrote:
>> On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 4:01 PM, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
>> <address@hidden> wrote:
>>> Look at the differences in the axes for "demo plot" between gnuplot
>>> and fltk. Is this easy to fix?
>>>
>>> How about using polar axes? Is that easy?
>>
>> My plot function seems not to have demos
>>
>> warning: no demo available for plot
>
> Sorry, I meant "demo polar".
>
> - Jordi G. H.

I see fltk is not plotting a pair of axes crossing at the origin, the
rest looks the same to me.
Definitely, polar axis would be the best. What is the difference
between a axes object and a plot object? or How is the geometry of the
axes defined?

--
M. Sc. Juan Pablo Carbajal
-----