esa socis application

From: Zsolt Bartha
Subject: esa socis application
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 23:42:52 +0200

hi,
I’m Zsolt Bartha, a Hungarian mathematics student and I would like to take part in your project through the ESA SoCiS program. I have detailed my application on the wiki page http://www.octave.org/wiki/index.php?title=User:TheVulcanian , but I would like to get the opinion of the community about the tasks I should concentrate on, the schedule I should keep, the way to stay in touch and if there’s anything else I should do before applying for your project through the ESA interface.

regards, Zsolt Bartha