Re: including a new gnulib module

From: c.
Subject: Re: including a new gnulib module
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 09:51:31 +0200

Il giorno 24/lug/2012, alle ore 17.35, John W. Eaton ha scritto:

> I'm gussing that you need to link with libgnu.la, which is something
> that is apparently not done for other files in the DLD-FUNCTIONS
> directory.
>
> But since these functions are quite small and don't rely on any
> external libraries except gnulib, it might be better to just put them
> in the data.cc file.
>
> jwe

Hi,

Here is a new version of the changeset that adds the new functions in data.cc
(and links fine)
I can't push it at the moment as the connection to the mercurial repo at
savannah
appears to be down.

BTW, is there a better way than copying data as I did in this implementation to
create
an Array<double> from double[] ?

thanks,
c.