Re: esa socis application

From: Zsolt Bartha
Subject: Re: esa socis application
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 23:44:40 +0200

2012/7/26 Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso <address@hidden>

> We're very interested in Django development, but it doesn't look like
> something you would be interested in. Or would you like to finish this
> website?

Well to be honest, I have some experience with Django and much more with Python, but I never did any complex web development. I think I could be far more productive in a mathematical task. If the one I have chosen (sparse matrices) is not available, I’m willing to do another one. Is that task still available and do you recommend it for me?

> I would be interested in seeing you finishing the questions in the
> wiki application. Hurry up! Deadline is this Friday.

As for the wiki, I tried to answer all questions, could you specify what information do you feel is missing?