Re: pubblications

From: Juan Pablo Carbajal
Subject: Re: pubblications
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 17:06:06 +0200

On Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 4:42 PM, c. <address@hidden> wrote:

> Il giorno 27/lug/2012, alle ore 16.37, Juan Pablo Carbajal ha scritto:
>
>> On Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 4:31 PM, c. <address@hidden> wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> We discussed at OctConf about keeping the list of pubblications using
>>> Octave more up to date so I searched
>>> for pubblications citing the Octave manual on an online database and I got
>>> hundreds of results.
>>> I added the new papers to the wiki, but I did the format conversion with a
>>> sed script so I am almost sure it does
>>> contain some errors/duplicates.
>>> If you happen to have time and would like to give a shot at cleaning up the
>>> list that would be nice.
>>> I attach the bibtex file exported from the database and the version I
>>> converted to wiki syntax.
>>>
>>> c.
>>>

>> I am checking... amazing!
>>

> Seems I had missed an important one:
> http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jprocont.2012.04.006
> I've added it now.
>
> c.

Carlo,

I am adding links to the ones that did not have them. Several of these
publications just mention octave, but they do not use it, e.g. jLab.
Can you re-filter? I know is a lot of work, that I why I was expecting
the authors/reviewers/readers to add the link to the paper, otherwise
is more work that we can't handle.

--
M. Sc. Juan Pablo Carbajal
-----