Continue re-organization of src/ directory?

From: Rik
Subject: Continue re-organization of src/ directory?
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 20:55:31 -0700

7/28/12

John,

Both libcruft and the scripts directory have a lot of code, but they have
been organized and made manageable by splitting them in subdirectories.
The libcruft directory, for example, has directories for dassl, fftpack,
etc.  And the scripts directory has the functions organized by field of use
such as polynomial, image, etc.  Do we want to continue the re-organization
of the src directory that was started by moving the non-dynamic functions
into corefcn/?  I'm thinking that the pt-* files could be in a parsetree/
directory and the ov* files could be in an octave_value/ directory.  Or we
could just stop right now as there are many things to work on in Octave.

Cheers,
Rik