src/ dir re-organization

From: Rik
Subject: src/ dir re-organization
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 15:52:49 -0700

7/30/12

John,

I partitioned the src/ directory along the lines proposed.  There are still
more possibilities for organization which I will just list and we can act
on them as we choose.

1) The lexer and parser code could join the pt* files in parse-tree
2) JIT, while a small number of files, is very distinct and could be
grouped in its own directory
3) I know you dislike CamelCase and ALL CAPS so DLD-FUNCTIONS could be
renamed dld-functions or even dld-fcns.
4) Core interpreter files, such as oct-*, help.cc, symtab.cc, etc., could
go into a new directory (core? core-interp?).  Remaining files which look
more like core functions such as bitfcns.cc, Quad-opts.cc, etc. could go
into the corefcn/ directory.

--Rik