Fwd: SOCIS 2012 students

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Fwd: SOCIS 2012 students
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 11:28:15 -0400

Hello, Wendy and Andrius. Congratulations on getting selected to work
with Octave. FYI, I have made the announcement below.

Please blog about your work regularly, at least once a week, and give
me a link to your blog so I can syndicate it on planet.octave.org.

In addition, I invite you both to hang out in #octave in Freenode and
to follow at least the maintainers' mailing list[1] for Wendy and the
Octave-Forge list[2] for Andrius.

Wendy, the Agora code is mostly mine, so I can work with you on that.
Andrius, I believe Juan Pablo Carbajal <address@hidden> understands
your project best. Neither of us are alone, though, so even though
we're your primary contacts, you should still listen to comments from
the community at large.

Please be responsive! And let us know immediately of any potential
problems you are facing.

Looking forward to working with you,
- Jordi G. H.