Re: NURBS toolbox extension

From: c.
Subject: Re: NURBS toolbox extension
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 18:31:01 +0200

On 1 Aug 2012, at 14:25, Charl wrote:

> Dear Carlo,
>
> Thank you very much for maintaining and making available the NURBS toolbox
> for MATLAB. I have written an extension that allows one to create Coons
> patches with specified boundary derivatives (nrbcoonsd.m and nrbruledd.m).
> Would you be interested in including this in the next version of the toolbox?
>
> With kind regards,
> Charl Linssen

Charl,

I am not sure I would find use for these functions myself but if you think they
might be useful to others and are willing to share them I am OK to add them to
the NURBS package.

In order to do this your code must meet to important criteria:

1) You must be the holder of the copyright of the code and release it under a
free license
compatible with GNU/GPL version 3

2) Your code must work in GNU/Octave as the NURBS package is part of the
Octave-Forge which is a
set of package for GNU/Octave.

If you are OK with both these criteria, post your fuctions as email attachments
to the Octave-Forge mailing list
(address@hidden) so we can check the code and include it in the next release of
the nurbs package.

Thanks for your contribution!