Re: is the src re-org finished ?

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: is the src re-org finished ?
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 13:50:48 -0400

On  3-Aug-2012, Max Brister wrote:

| On Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 12:17 PM, Rik <address@hidden> wrote:

| >> Should pt-jit.cc and pt-jit.h be moved to the parse-tree subdirectory?
| > I already have that question outstanding with Max.  Hopefully he'll get
| > back to me some time today so I can finalize that.
| >
| > --Rik
|
| pt-jit.cc and pt-jit.h belong with jit. I'm going to rename them
| (probably to jit-convert.cc and jit-convert.h) after I am done with
| the patch I'm currently working on.

It just uses the tree_walker visitor class for the parse tree,
correct?

The other classes that use this interface to the parse tree are
currently all in the parse-tree subdirectory, but I don't see that
they have to be there.

As another example, do the pt-bp.{h,cc} files that handle setting
breakpoints for the debugger belong with the parse tree or the other
files that are used to implement the debugger?