Re: src/ dir re-organization complete ... for now

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: src/ dir re-organization complete ... for now
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2012 17:40:57 +0100

On Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 10:34 PM, Rik <address@hidden> wrote:
8/3/12

All,

We're finally over the waterfall and through the rapids and the code stream
should be getting calmer now.  There are still some build issues to
resolve, but I don't think we'll see quite as much thrash in the source
tree as happened this week.  The build system is working for in-tree and
out-of-tree builds and 'make check' passes the same number of tests as it
did before.

I noticed that files in corefcn are compiled twice. Once for the convenience library corefcn, once for liboctinterp.la. This is due to corefcn source files being explicitly added to the source list for liboctinterp.la, through DIST_SRC. Is this expected?

Michael.