QTerminal minimum size is too small

From: Mike Miller
Subject: QTerminal minimum size is too small
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 23:10:09 -0400

Can we make the minimum size in QUnixTerminalImpl a little smaller?
With the addition of the documentation browser to the GUI recently,
the terminal's minimum height of 400px is too small for a 768px
display now. In my Gnome3 environment, I can't resize or maximize the
GUI window unless I first hide the doc browser panel or merge it into
the terminal dock panel. Relaxing the QUnixTerminalImpl minimum size
fixes it for me. I haven't been able to find where the documentation
viewer gets its minimum size from, but for me it can't be made smaller
than about 170px.

--
mike