Re: GUI integration

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: GUI integration
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2012 17:15:36 +0100

On Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 5:11 PM, Jacob Dawid <address@hidden> wrote:
John,

I think we are ready to merge away the GUI branch, but perhaps there
are some other issues I've missed.  Comments?

which is the default working directory for the GUI, when run with ./run-octave.sh ? The GUI expects a few file to be in the right place, and I think I have to fix that before a merge.

At the moment, I'm always seeing an empty file brower dockwindow. Is this related?

Michael.