Re: Rename src/

From: Rik
Subject: Re: Rename src/
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 10:24:29 -0700

On 08/14/2012 10:00 AM, address@hidden wrote:
> Message: 3
> Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 12:39:18 -0400
> From: Jordi Guti?rrez Hermoso <address@hidden>
> To: Octave Maintainers List <address@hidden>
> Subject: Rename src/
>
> One last thing in the source tree reorganisation. Can we rename src/ to
> interp/?
Jordi,

We could do that, although I don't have too much of a problem with src/
since it *is* the source code for octave, which happens to be an
interpreter.  I see it being more of a problem where the directory names
are not descriptive of what is inside.  For example, libcruft gives me no
indication of what I should really expect to find there.  When John gets
back in a few days I'd like to see about renaming that directory.  It is a
bunch of old Fortran code so maybe "liboctfort", "libfort", etc.

--Rik