Re: SuiteSparse_time

From: RC Crozier
Subject: Re: SuiteSparse_time
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 21:45:12 +0100

Quoting Jordi GutiƩrrez Hermoso <address@hidden> on Fri, 17 Aug 2012 15:00:43 -0400:

On 17 August 2012 14:51, Richard Crozier <address@hidden> wrote:
I'm experiencing the error "undefined reference to `SuiteSparse_time'"
discussed in this thread:

http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/SuiteSparse-problems-td4631934.html

Please keep discussion about the development sources in the development list.

At any rate, as explained in that thread, the workaround for now is to
add  --with-umfpack="-lumfpack -lSuiteSparse" as an option to the
configure script.

These are the development sources. Things are supposed to move rapidly
and sometimes break.

- Jordi G. H.

Well, it's actually the 3.6.2 sources, but just with the version of SuiteSparse taken directly from the SuiteSparse Website as I can't install it using a package manager.

Richard

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.