Re: Feedback on Agora Octave design

From: c.
Subject: Re: Feedback on Agora Octave design
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2012 17:14:57 +0200

On 17 Aug 2012, at 23:41, address@hidden wrote:

> Message: 9
> Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 17:34:20 -0400
> From: Wendy Liu <address@hidden>
> To: address@hidden
> Subject: Feedback on Agora Octave design
>
> Hi all,
>
> I've been working on a mockup for the redesign of Agora Octave as part of
> ESA's summer of code. You can see a preview here:
>
> http://dellsystem.me/posts/agora-octave-update-2/
>
> Comments and suggestions are welcome!
>
> Thanks,
> Wendy

Hi Wendy,

Looks very nice!
Just one comment, don't you think there are too many logos?
I mean,

1) the greek temple for Agora
2) The old style Octave Sombrero
3) The new "O" Octave logo

don't you think getting rid of at least one of them would make thingscleaner?
Maybe you could substitute the "O" logo for the sombrero in the header banner?

just my 2c.
c.