Qdir.mkpath()

From: Ed Meyer
Subject: Qdir.mkpath()
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2012 18:53:40 -0700

I'm trying to run the gui but it never gets beyond the opening "Welcome to Octave"
window - clicking "finish" just creates a new instance of the window. I traced it to
resource-manager.cc:113 where Qdir.mkpath() is supposed to create ~/.config/octave/qt-settings
but it seems it does not get called after the Qdir constructor; I don't have qt libs with
debug symbols but it still should have showed up stepping with gdb - any clues?

The gui works ok if I manually create ~/.config/octave/qt-settings

--
Ed Meyer