"cloning subrepo libgui/qterminal from https://code.google.com/p/qtermin

From: Philip Nienhuis
Subject: "cloning subrepo libgui/qterminal from https://code.google.com/p/qterminal/" hangs
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2012 11:41:03 -0700 (PDT)

I'm trying to build Octave from recent dev sources, but after

  "hg clone http://www.octave.org/hg/octave";

the checkout process hangs at:

  "cloning subrepo libgui/qterminal from
https://code.google.com/p/qterminal/";

Looking into that URL under the Downloads tab I see "This project currently
has no downloads". There's no indication on how to get the qterminal stuff.

A month ago I ran into the same issue, asked on this list, got no reply and
gave up.
Now, just back from vacation, I'd like to try again..

What do I need to do to get past this message?

Philip